Quick Thoughts

BLOG ON TEMPORARY VACATION
Please peruse previous posts until blogger posts again.
Thank-you for reading.

Monday 13 February 2012

Day 2 of my blog and I am still trying to sort out the formatting.  I think it is the attempt at defining yourself with a web space that I find daunting. What does that font say about me?  What about the layout and background?  I have a feeling it will change with time.

One addition I am happy with is the picture of Marylin I found.  Though I cannot say I know all there is to know about the elusive Miss Munroe, what I know to date I like and aspire to emulate in my own way.  While I may never be as overtly sexual as her I love that she was comfortable in her own skin, which I am working on.  I also like that there was so much more to her then the famous picture of her standing over a subway grate.  For those, and many other reasons, I chose the photo to the left of Marylin reading.  I find the untraditional photos of her much more becoming.

Enough about Marylin (for now); a little more on my intentions with this space.  Aside from my not so deep thoughts and wonderments I hope to pass on what little I may learn, or have learned, as a mom and hopefully help someone else or at least let you know you are not alone.

I am currently a mother of 2; a 15 year old girl and a 6 month old boy.  Yes, that is a 15 year gap.  I had my daughter at the young age of 17, the circumstances of which I am not quiet ready to discuss. (Come now, we just met).  I married my husband in 2010 and we had our first child in August of 2011.  With just the two children I have already had a wide range of experiences.  First, single teenage mom completing university and living on her own with her youngster.  Now, the married women with a teenage daughter and a new born baby boy.  So much to share on this two points alone I don't know when I will ever get to anything else!

I think tomorrow I will start with my daughter.  Hopefully, at some point, I will no longer be writing to myself and someone out there will find this story useful, or comforting, or perhaps just interesting enough to post a comment or a question. We shall see. 

Until tomorrow when you will meet RD.
FBM

ps I find it hilarious that the spell check on the blog thinks the word "blog" is spelt incorrectly.  I am sure I have enough spelling and grammer errors without giving me fake ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment