Quick Thoughts

BLOG ON TEMPORARY VACATION
Please peruse previous posts until blogger posts again.
Thank-you for reading.

Sunday 12 February 2012

Greetings Readers!  

You are embarking on the first post of the first blog I have ever written in my life.  My appologies.  If I am not simply writting to myself then I thank-you for believing my meger thoughts to be worth your time.

I will begin by introducing myself, who the FBM is and explaining why I started this blog at all.  Firstly, I am presently a mother foremost, but the other parts of me compelled me to write this.  You see, once upon a long time ago I was a student of literature, a younger single self and looking forward I would like to retain some of who I think I am.  

That brings me to the FBM.  Fuzzy Book Monkey is an alias I picked up a long time ago and have never really put down.  Even at a younger age I thought myself to be kind, loving, warm hearted and snuggly.  My husband and children have told me that I still posses these wonderful attributes and thus the Fuzzy lives on.  

The Book part of my character is one that was too, always there, but in early years in an unrealized form.  As a child I loved the library and could spend hours there.  In school I always had an aptitude for what is generally known as the English Class.  It was not, however, until I crashed and burned at university in the feild of science that I realized I not only enjoyed and excelled at reading and analysis but I loved books too (please see blog list entitled Fuzzy Readings and feel free to suggest additions).  More on this journey in later posts I am sure.


Finally, I like to think that I have a somewhat quirky side to me that only some people see and perhaps few even come to enjoy.  I am admittedly a little OCD, which counteracts my fun loving carefree side at times.  It may be that the two simply keep each other in check, but I certainly have some moments.  I forgot about the Monkey side of me a little until I recently had my second child, an experience which brings out the monkey in many women I supose.  I simply glad it is still hanging around.


So here I am, FBM (I really hope there is no bad text term this stands for), writting my thoughts and other things down for you to read.  Perhaps this will only be for me to write, which is fine, but I hope that someone might join me on this textual journey.  (At least my husband will get a break now and then from my prattling.)

Until next time,
FBM  



No comments:

Post a Comment